Thursday 1 May 2008

What I have accomplished so far today

Finished and submitted my sister's tax return.

Baked 2 dozen cookies - post of these scheduled next week. Most went into the freezer for J's lunches.

Prewrote and scheduled 8 posts! I will be busy working and then probably too tired to do regular posting for awhile until I get back into the groove of things.

Washed out one of my son's fishtanks that I have been meaning to do for a week.

Went through all my business clothes - seeing what fit, what didn't, what needed hemming etc...
I have quite a bit actually. I also have a pile for Freecycling, and a couple pair of pants to hem.

I am going to take a break now and read a library book.

Then I am making curry chicken for dinner.

I have to think up some easy make-ahead meals for next week so that we don't end up eating cereal every night :)

No comments:

Grungy Gretchen Flip-Thru

This is a flip-through of a recently completed journal of mine. I call it GG (grungy Gretchen), it is so far from my usual style but I enjoy...