Monday 12 May 2008

Need to Rent a Car?


I remember when my husband and I were dating he didn't have a car (and I don't drive). We used to rent a car occasionally to get away for the weekend or go visit friends.

Once we did buy a car, it was a bit of a clunker and if we needed to drive a long distance, we would once again look for a good car rental.

Advantage Car Rental is just the type of place we would look for. They have reasonable prices, a great selection of cars to chose from and a pick-up & drop-off service too!

Advantage even has a Frequent Renter program where you can earn points towards free rental days.

So the next time you are in need of a good reliable rental car - remember Advantage!

No comments:

Grungy Gretchen Flip-Thru

This is a flip-through of a recently completed journal of mine. I call it GG (grungy Gretchen), it is so far from my usual style but I enjoy...