Wednesday 7 May 2008

Works For Me Wednesday - What Doesn't Work For Me



Today's Works For Me Wednesday is themed What Doesn't Work For Me.

Hmmmm....

  • Having a negative outlook doesn't work for me.
  • Playing the victim doesn't work for me.
  • Worrying about who is slimmer, prettier, smarter, richer than me, doesn't work for me.
  • Dwelling on and rehashing the past doesn't work for me.
  • Wasting time with people I don't like doesn't work for me.
  • Cleaning my house when I could be playing with my kid doesn't work for me (I say let the dust bunnies live!)
So I don't do those things.

Procrastination doesn't work for me either, but for some reason I still do that one :)

To see what doesn't work for others (?), got Rocks in My Dryer.

1 comment:

ttelroc said...

Those are excellent! My favorite is the victim one - I always say that there is a V on every forehead - does it stand for Victim or Victor?

Excellent List - thanks so much.
Kristin

Grungy Gretchen Flip-Thru

This is a flip-through of a recently completed journal of mine. I call it GG (grungy Gretchen), it is so far from my usual style but I enjoy...