Saturday 10 May 2008

Lurkers...come say Hello

I installed Sitemeter on this site in January I think - it is really really cool to see how many people read my lil ole blog. And from all over the world too!

Most of my traffic is on Wednesdays and Fridays because of the blog carnivals I participate in - but I still get a decent amount of traffic on the other days too when I just write regular posts about my life.

So to all the lurkers out there - I know you are visiting :) - post a comment - let me know where you are from - how you found me - what your pet's name is - whatever!

Talk to me! :)

3 comments:

mommanator said...

OK I'm from NJ, but am in the process of moving to Fla and am there now. My dog's name is snickerdoodle AKA snickers.
I dont get too many visiting my blog but persist in it

Sue Cahill said...

Hi from Niagara Falls, NY. I have been lurking around visiting lots of blogs while recovering from an accident. I have a big, smelly, drooling Basset Hound named Dudley who is wonderful, a therapy dog and my constant companion while I heal.

Waitress from Mensa said...

Kim,
Your recipe posts are yummy, and thus inspired, I incorporated a recipe into my blog, waitressfrommensa.blogspot.com. We share the same profession: technical writer, although my day job is a university program coordinator, with freelance editing on the side. Sharing my hacienda in Bryan, Texas, are baying coonhound Mortimer, mixed-breed Cooper, cat, Maggie, and another cat who has wiled his way into my heart, Leon.

I've worked as a waitress in a small Texas roadhouse for a while, which was not only fun--and very hard work--but gave me some good blog material.

Grungy Gretchen Flip-Thru

This is a flip-through of a recently completed journal of mine. I call it GG (grungy Gretchen), it is so far from my usual style but I enjoy...