Tuesday 6 May 2008

Kitchen Tip Tuesday - Cookie making with parchment paper


When I bake cookies, which really isn't that often, I line the cookie sheet with parchment paper. This way I don't have to wash the cookie sheet.

Also, when one cookie sheet is in the oven, I spoon more cookies onto a piece of parchment paper, when the first batch is done, I remove the cookies, and then the parchment paper and slide the filed parchment paper back on to the cookie sheet and pop it into the oven. Then I repeat with loading the parchment paper. No down time. Make sense?

I hope so - for more Kitchen Tips go to Tammy's place!

1 comment:

mommanator said...

good idea! now why didnt I think of that!

Grungy Gretchen Flip-Thru

This is a flip-through of a recently completed journal of mine. I call it GG (grungy Gretchen), it is so far from my usual style but I enjoy...