Friday 30 May 2008

Mutterings, musings and stuff

Yes yes I know - I am a slacker and I apologize.

I've just been workin people. And not organized enough this week to prewrite and schedule some decent posts.

I usually do either Frugal Friday or Favorite Ingredient Friday on Fridays, but I've got nothing. I cannot for the life of me think of anything frugal to write about or a decent recipe to post.

Instead I will tell you about my weekend plans - ohhhhhh exciting huh?! :)

It is supposed to rain all weekend. Well that sucks - guess that means no yard work - not that I had any planned anyhow.

I do plan to go see at least one movie. My son is begging us to go see Ironman, so we probably will. I would also like to see the new Indiana Jones movie, event though it has received less than stellar reviews.

A trip to WalMart is also in the cards. Yes my life is exciting - I told ya that din I? :)
Last week we ordered new glasses for the kid. One regular pair and one goggle type pair for when he plays soccer. They look pretty cool actually. Kind of like this only his are red frames with clear glass. I will post a pic of him in them once we get them.

I should also get going on some sewing this weekend - definitely an area I have been slacking in since I went back to work.

I have a bunch of baby stuff (bibs, burp cloths, quilts) to make before my niece has her baby in August. I also have some half-finished totes and probably about 5 more other projects in the works.

So that is about it - that is all I got.

I'll leave you with this.....

The reason coffee is so important in the mornings....

No comments:

Grungy Gretchen Flip-Thru

This is a flip-through of a recently completed journal of mine. I call it GG (grungy Gretchen), it is so far from my usual style but I enjoy...