Wednesday 9 April 2008

Works For Me Wednesday - Making Money Online


Ok I am not talking an actual salary here - but a few bucks.

I write for PayPerPost.com. Each post has a different value on it but nothing less than $5. Most are fairly easy to write too. I have made $16.50 so far this week. If you would like to join PayPerPost please click the link at the top right - I will get a referral fee if you join.

I also write tips for Daytipper.com. For every accepted and published post you get $1. I have had one tip published and am awaiting payment. I have several others awaiting approval.

I have also joined Helium.com. A client posts a topic, several people write on that topic and then the client picks the one they like best and that person gets paid. Rates vary.

I have the money from both of these deposited into my PayPal account to use for future fabric purchases.

So no I am not making scads of money, but I am supporting my fabric hoarding habit :)

For more great ideas, check out Rocks in My Dryer.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I will definitely try this.

I wondered if you could actually make money online as a writer.

Thanks for sharing.

Sharon said...

Hey Kim, you left a comment on my blog and just wanted to reply. Most business don't want you to flush the tampons and at home my plumbing isn't that great so I wouldn't even think to flush it. Some places I guess you could get away with it.

Chel said...

What a great idea! I'll have to check it out.

Grungy Gretchen Flip-Thru

This is a flip-through of a recently completed journal of mine. I call it GG (grungy Gretchen), it is so far from my usual style but I enjoy...