Friday 11 April 2008

Favorite Ingredients Friday - Teriyaki Chicken


Here is a nice easy one my family likes.

Crockpot Teriyaki Chicken

6-8 chicken pcs (I like to take the skin off)
1/2 c soya sauce (low sodium)
3 T brown sugar
1 T sherry
3 cloves garlic (I always use more :)
pinch of ginger powder (I don't like too much - you can use more)

Place the chicken in the crockpot.
Mix all other ingredients together and pout over chicken.
Cook on low 6-8 hours.

Serve over rice.

Enjoy!

For more great recipe ideas - check out Overwhelmed with Joy.

7 comments:

threesidesofcrazy said...

Oh this sounds yummy!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the recipe, hubby like teriyaki!

GeonHui's Bakery said...

That sounds delicious, and so easy!

Ms. Kathleen said...

This is so super yummy sounding. A must try for sure! Thank you and God Bless!

Overwhelmed! said...

I love how easy this recipe sounds! I'm sure Oronzo and the kids will love it!

Thanks for participating in my Favorite Ingredients Friday recipe exchange. I sure do appreciate it!

Betsy said...

Sounds yummy!

Anonymous said...

Sounds so easy -- a big plus! and good.

Grungy Gretchen Flip-Thru

This is a flip-through of a recently completed journal of mine. I call it GG (grungy Gretchen), it is so far from my usual style but I enjoy...