Sunday 6 April 2008

What we did this weekend

On Saturday we surprised the kiddo by giving him his Birthday gift a few days early. His actual Birthday is Tuesday - he will be 11.

But we wanted him to have time to play with his gift and school nights are not ideal.
So this is what happened....

Reading the card...
Gets a glimpse of the XBOX logo...no way!
Totally cool!

I didn't get a picture of him running first to his Dad and then to me to hug and thank us - wiping out on the floor in the process :)

Then we let him open the box only to realize it was empty.

I acted all put out - Oh man - now we will have to go back to the store and it was the last one there. He was thinking he was going to have to wait at least a week to get a replacement - until his Dad turned the TV on and the XBox logo displayed :)

Here he is checking out the console.
And of course we didn't see or hear from him again for days :)

No comments:

Grungy Gretchen Flip-Thru

This is a flip-through of a recently completed journal of mine. I call it GG (grungy Gretchen), it is so far from my usual style but I enjoy...