Thursday 17 April 2008

Thankful Thursday - SPRING!


  • I am so very thankful that it is finally Spring!
    I know it officially arrived a couple weeks ago but it hasn't felt like it until recently.
  • I am thankful that today's projected temp is 20C (68F).
  • I am thankful that the birds are singing and I can hear them because I have the windows open.
  • I am thankful that I can put away all the winter clothes for another year.
  • I am thankful that my backyard is finally drying up and my dog can come in without leaving muddy paw-prints everywhere.
  • And as always, I am thankful for my loving husband and my adorable son and that we are happy & healthy.
For more Thankful Thursday posts, go here.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great things to be thankful for!!

Shelby said...

Hi Kim, thanks for visiting my blog. We aren't too awfully far apart in distance! I live about 30 minutes from Brockville! (On the US side...)

Denise said...

Such a nice thankful list, bless you.

Grungy Gretchen Flip-Thru

This is a flip-through of a recently completed journal of mine. I call it GG (grungy Gretchen), it is so far from my usual style but I enjoy...