Saturday 12 April 2008

New blogger features - Finally!

Have you seen that there is a new draft Blogger with new features?

One of those new features is being able to schedule posts - that means you can write them in advance and then set the date, click Publish and they will automatically publish when you want them to!

How cool is that?!

I have been waiting for this feature - in fact I am using it now as I write this post several days before it will be published (so that I have a post per day).

The other new feature is a Blog List that you can add to your sidebar that will let you know when new posts have been written to those blogs - cool again huh? :)

It's the little things in life that excite me :)

No comments:

Grungy Gretchen Flip-Thru

This is a flip-through of a recently completed journal of mine. I call it GG (grungy Gretchen), it is so far from my usual style but I enjoy...