Wednesday 16 April 2008

What to make for dinner? Hmmmmm

Ever have one of those days? I do - frequently actually :)

I found this cool cooking site today - Lisa Cooking.com.

She has LOTS of quick easy kid -friendly meals.

And lots of pictures - I hate food blogs without pictures, don't you? I mean, how do I know my version turned out right if I can't see what it is supposed to look like - I won't buy cookbooks without pictures either - I'm picky that way :)

That's a Lasagna Rollup over there - looks nummy don't it ? :)


Hmmm now I have too many ideas and still don't know what to make for dinner ARG!

2 comments:

Shelby said...

Your Lasagna rollup looks delish! I agree, whats a food blog without a photo?!

test it comm said...

I like the idea of a lasagna that is rolled up.

Grungy Gretchen Flip-Thru

This is a flip-through of a recently completed journal of mine. I call it GG (grungy Gretchen), it is so far from my usual style but I enjoy...