Wednesday 9 July 2008

Works For Me Wednesday - Softer smoother skin

Last weekend I bought some sea salt scrub and body butter bar, both in Lilac scent from a a local vendor at the fair - Nature's Salon. I tested them both at the booth on my hands - the results where amazing - my hands felt so soft after using the sea salt scrub and even more so after applying the body butter. I bought a jar of each for a total of $16.



The next day in the shower after washing, I took about a tsp of the sea salt scrub and rubbed both my arms and my legs, then I rinsed thoroughly. The salt acts as a natural exfolient and removes dead skin leaving soft skin.

After I had dried off from my shower I used the body butter bar like a bar of soap and just rubbed it (dry) on my arms and legs. It is slightly greasy, so go easy on it. The lady at the booth recommended putting the body butter on at night so it could soak in better.

I really love this product and the scent is so nice. It works for me.

To see what works for other people, stop by Shannon's

3 comments:

Marlene McGarrity said...

Great ideas - at a spa this would cost you a lot more. A girl I work with pays $75 for a woman to scrub her body with the scrub every few months.

Audra Krell said...

Very nice tips, I love the smell of lilac!!!

Tara said...

Thanks for the tips.. Sounds like a great product!!! I will check it out!

Grungy Gretchen Flip-Thru

This is a flip-through of a recently completed journal of mine. I call it GG (grungy Gretchen), it is so far from my usual style but I enjoy...