Monday 28 July 2008

What I have been up to lately

It has rained 8 of the last 9 days. Very hard at times. Look. I am sick of rain.


Decided I needed some help keeping my sewing table clean.

Made my son a bag for when he goes hunting or scouting with his Dad.

It's not quite cammo but will do fine.

Four small pockets inside
Been working on another quilt top. This is not how it will be laid out when done. The little strips at the top will be placed between the solid green squares for each row. I really need a bigger design wall.

Made a couple burp cloths for nephew's baby.

I made myself this cute teacup pin cushion - it's really easy to just grab pins out of the saucer too.

Bought new flannel to work on baby quilt #2. I will post pictures of the progress on that one soon.

Finally had an appt with a new chiropractor. I have another one tonight. I had only been twice in the past year - I am very out of whack. All the sewing and computer work probably doesn't help.

1 comment:

Gill - That British Woman said...

Do you fancy popping over and doing some jobs in my sewing room!!!

Gill

Grungy Gretchen Flip-Thru

This is a flip-through of a recently completed journal of mine. I call it GG (grungy Gretchen), it is so far from my usual style but I enjoy...