Saturday 26 July 2008

CSI

One of my favorite TV shows is CSI (Crime Scene Investigation). We don't watch a lot of TV around here, the news daily and I'll watch CSI when I remember it is on and my DH watches Stargate Atlantis when he remembers it is on.

My son also really likes CSI and wants to be an investigator when he is older.

There are two spinoff shows from CSI - CSI New York and CSI Miami.

Now CSI New York isn't bad - it stars Gary Sinise after all :)

But I do not, for the life of me, understand why CSI Miami is still on the air! The lead in that show, David Caruso, is known for his overacting. I think I have watched the entire show once and it was pure torture. It is SO phony that is isn't funny. There are a ton of videos on Youtube making fun of him.

It is like a parody of the real CSI. Even the story lines don't make a lot of sense. And the crimes are always solved but not always explained.

I believe, it has the same writers as the original CSI, but maybe not - if it does, maybe they only write the Miami version after downing a dozen beer - hey maybe doing so would make the show more enjoyable to me too :)

2 comments:

Cole said...

Great post. Very enjoyable...

Gill - That British Woman said...

However, Kim, the more you watch CSI Miami, the more it grows on you!!!!!

Gill

Grungy Gretchen Flip-Thru

This is a flip-through of a recently completed journal of mine. I call it GG (grungy Gretchen), it is so far from my usual style but I enjoy...