Friday 25 July 2008

The Baby Shower

I know most of you don't know my niece Sandra, (although a couple who read here do) but I am going to post a few pictures from her baby shower anyway.

The shower was held in the rec room of the apt building Sandra's in laws live in.


Balloons on the floor to look like pond
water, lil duckies all over the room.The gifts

The Grandmas
Sandra's mother (visiting from British Columbia) & next to her is Dave's Mom,
and in the back in the white dress is the step-grandma, my sister in-law

This is Krystal, Donna (Sandra's step Mom), Sandra and Amanda.
Krystal & Amanda are Sandra's younger half sisters, although I think
Krystal (8 yrs younger) and Sandra could be twins

This is Dave & Sandra - the new Mom & Dad

Gift time

Her friend knit the baby a tiny purple sweater :)

Sandra opening my gift

The baby is a girl and will be named Samantha - cute cake huh?

Cutting the cake

Behind Sandra is my sister Heather (L) and Sandra's MIL

2 comments:

Gill - That British Woman said...

when is the baby due?

Gill

Kim said...

Sept 4ish I believe. My nephew's fiance is due about a week later - so another shower post coming soon :)

Grungy Gretchen Flip-Thru

This is a flip-through of a recently completed journal of mine. I call it GG (grungy Gretchen), it is so far from my usual style but I enjoy...