Wednesday 26 March 2008

Works for me Wednesday - Laughter

At the end of a long and stressful day (or even on an unstressful one) nothing makes me feel better than a good belly laugh.

We have all heard how laughter is the best medicine.

Here are two of my favorite websites that make me laugh and that work for me!

I can has cheezeburger - great pics of cats with hilarious captions.

Cute Overload - If you love baby animals....

If you have any funny sites you recommend - please leave the URL in a comment.

For more great tips - head over to Shannon's place.

1 comment:

*carrie* said...

Kim,

Thanks for your comment on my blog today.

I agree--laughter is wonderful medicine!

Grungy Gretchen Flip-Thru

This is a flip-through of a recently completed journal of mine. I call it GG (grungy Gretchen), it is so far from my usual style but I enjoy...