Wednesday 26 March 2008

I want one of these!

Mr Bento compartmentalized lunch box.




Amazon.com - Mr Bento


It is SO cool! The bottom two containers are microwavable and will stay hot inside the bottom compartment and the top two containers will stay at room temperature.

Look at what it can hold!



There is even a Flickr group for Mr Bento lunches.

Of course buying one of these would make more sense if I actually had a job to take it to - I will one day and then I will buy one.

The only problem is that I can't seem to find them in Canada so will have to order from Amazon.com.

Oh well - but they are SO cute - aren't they?

No comments:

Grungy Gretchen Flip-Thru

This is a flip-through of a recently completed journal of mine. I call it GG (grungy Gretchen), it is so far from my usual style but I enjoy...