Monday 17 March 2008

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

Wow I haven't posted for a few days. Last week was March Break here so my son was home and keeping me busy most days.

We took in a movie on Monday. Had a library visit and walk though our lil town on Wednesday and spent the day at the Ontario Science Centre on Friday. It was fun but it went by quickly.

A trip to Value Village yesterday scored me 3 sets of 4 cotton napkins which I have already cut into 5' squares to become a lap quilt. I should have taken pictures before I cut them up - oh well.

I also bought so blue fabric to edge the argyle quilt with and some green teal to use as the background for the new floral 9 patch quilt. I will post updated pictures hopefully later today or tomorrow.

I have finished my tote for the Tote swap I joined over at Down to Earth. I can't yet post a picture as my swap buddy might see it. I will once she has received it.

For those that asked, my brother is doing better, the blood thinners have started to work. He has to get his blood checked once a week to maintain proper levels. We are still waiting on more tests for my nephew to see if he can have the surgery.

No comments:

Grungy Gretchen Flip-Thru

This is a flip-through of a recently completed journal of mine. I call it GG (grungy Gretchen), it is so far from my usual style but I enjoy...