Thursday 6 March 2008

New fabric and new quilt

These came in the mail today - I bought them off eBay.


30 4x4 squares of different floral fabric. I bought 4 sets.

I need to stay away from eBay. I want to buy everything. I love pretty fabric. I want to live in a fabric store...no really I do.

This is what I have done so far - from about 2pm today.

6 9 patch blocks.

I just have them laying on the teal fabric for the photos, but I think they look really good on it. What do you think? This piece is all I have of it. I need to buy more.

Close-up of first 3 blocks


Close-up of 2nd 3 blocks



I even once again drew out a plan. You probably have to click it to see it better.

1 comment:

Vickie LeBlanc said...

Hi Kim (swap buddy),
Did you get the email I sent you this morning ? Can't wait to know more about you (I love reading blog archives). Take care and let me know if you did'nt or did get my email this morning, OK ?
Vickie :-)

Grungy Gretchen Flip-Thru

This is a flip-through of a recently completed journal of mine. I call it GG (grungy Gretchen), it is so far from my usual style but I enjoy...