Wednesday 19 March 2008

Interesting Links

Some fun stuff :)

I just installed StumbleUpon - neat idea - install it, select the categories you like and then click the Stumble button to be taken to random websites that match those categories.

Here is one I got: List of unusual deaths.

This one I used to visit a lot when bored at work :) News of the Weird. Trust me it is weird!

Then there is The Darwin Awards - haven't we all known someone who should be listed here?

I can spend hours at Cute Overload :) if you like cute baby animals, so will you.

Always fun - top 15 strangest coincidences.

Amazing sidewalk chalk art - this guy blows me away!

One sentence stories - some are funny, some are sad, some are so true. I SO want to write one of these now :)

Hope you have as much fun checking these out as I did!

No comments:

Grungy Gretchen Flip-Thru

This is a flip-through of a recently completed journal of mine. I call it GG (grungy Gretchen), it is so far from my usual style but I enjoy...