Monday 28 January 2008

Prescription Eyeglasses

Well I am in the market for some new eyeglasses.

My prescription, I am sure has changed - I think I may need (URG!) bifocals!

I like my current frames but they are about 5 yrs old and I think I would like some new ones.

I checked out Zenni Optical: Sell Rx Glasses $8 with case! to see what they had to offer.

Looks pretty good! - note the bifocals cost a bit more.

They are able to offer such low prices because they manufacture their own frames and sell direct to the customer, cutting out the middlemen.

I think I would like to try these -

It looks pretty simple to order - you do need a current prescription of course. You just fill out a detailed form, selecting your choices of colour and add-ons as you go.

The amazingness (is that a word?) of the Internet! Check them out -http://zennioptical.com

2 comments:

Truth said...

You are brave. I'd definitely have to try them on to know for sure. I'm afraid to have my eyes checked. That up close vision is getting awful blurry.

Anonymous said...

If you're walking the line between style savvy and budget buying, highly recommend try GlassesShop.com where you can find the best deal on frames and lenses.

Grungy Gretchen Flip-Thru

This is a flip-through of a recently completed journal of mine. I call it GG (grungy Gretchen), it is so far from my usual style but I enjoy...