Tuesday 15 January 2008

Quilting update

Whew I finally finished the pink quilt top. These pics aren't the best - the dark colour isn't really that red looking - it is more of a wine/burgundy colour. I was aiming to make it for a single bed, but it seems to fit a double just fine.



I have several of the assorted center pink squares - I think I will be making a matching or at least similar lap quilt.

Below is my second crazy quilt block - I haven't yet finished the embelishments - but I have done most of the embroidery.




I am really enjoying this!

1 comment:

Abbi said...

I love the crazy quilt squares. That is something that I haven't tried yet.

Grungy Gretchen Flip-Thru

This is a flip-through of a recently completed journal of mine. I call it GG (grungy Gretchen), it is so far from my usual style but I enjoy...