Wednesday 23 January 2008

Pure luxury!

Oh my gosh – I SO want one of these!

Can you imagine coming home from a long hard day at work and climbing into a comfortable luxurious chair, oh time to relax – and the added bonus? It massages you! Oh yes!

Check out Human Touch Massage Chairs. They have several chair models in their product line at several price points and most come in a variety of colours that you chose. They also carry other massage products, such as massaging chair pads and ottomans that massage your lower legs.

Click on the videos for the chair of your choice to see it in action.

Their patented massage systems mimic techniques used by massage professionals to help reduce muscle tension, back pain and stress. Who couldn’t use that?

I know what’s going on my Christmas wish list!

1 comment:

Pennies In My Pocket said...

My friend has one of the iJoy chairs that are featured on this site....every time I go to her house I just want to melt in it! It really is the best invention on the planet. One day I hope to own one! :)

Oh and in response to your comment on my blog today....do NOT be ashamed at all! LOLOL Sooooo funny!

~melody~

Grungy Gretchen Flip-Thru

This is a flip-through of a recently completed journal of mine. I call it GG (grungy Gretchen), it is so far from my usual style but I enjoy...