Thursday 17 January 2008

Making Money Blogging

As some of you may know - I am not currently working. I am on a quest to find work, save money and make money.

One of the ways I have decided to try making money is via Blogsvertize.

How Blogsvertize works is that once you sign-up and are approved, you are periodically sent assignments.

These assignments contain a URL for a product or service. You then visit the URL, check it out and then write a post about the product or service. You have to mention the website and post at least 3 links to the URL. You do not have to endorse the product or service - just write about it.

And the best part - you get paid! Hey it also generates traffic to your blog which isn't bad either right? :)

For detailed instructions, check out the this page.

If you think this is something that will work for you, head over to Blogsvertize and register your blog!

2 comments:

My Crazy Family said...

So I am wondering how this has worked out for you?
It would be nice to earn some extra income. :o)

April

Kim said...

It didn't work out for me at all. They never sent me any clients. I emailed them and they just said things were slow.

I have had better luck luck with Pay Per Post - you can join via the button on the top right of my blog.

I have made about $200 via PPP - and I don't do it as frequently as I could.

Grungy Gretchen Flip-Thru

This is a flip-through of a recently completed journal of mine. I call it GG (grungy Gretchen), it is so far from my usual style but I enjoy...