Sunday 7 March 2010

Simple Sunday

I had a nice sleep-in kind of morning. Dragged my butt outta bed around 9:30am. Had been at my friend's till late last night for a birthday (her's) & chick flick night. Good food, good friends, good laughs.

J had soccer at 11am, his team won 5 to 3, but it was well earned, the other team although they only had 6 players, played well & hard. J's team is currently in 3rd place out of 8 teams.

We picked up a couple groceries on the way home and the rest of the day will be a nice lazy Sunday with a bit of laundry and housework thrown in here and there. I'll also work on some art as well.

Dinner tonight will be roast chicken thighs, roasted veggies and chicken rice. It will be the first dinner with Papa since he got back last Sunday after his 2.5 months away.

1 comment:

Gill - That British Woman said...

sounds like a perfect Sunday to me!

Gill

Grungy Gretchen Flip-Thru

This is a flip-through of a recently completed journal of mine. I call it GG (grungy Gretchen), it is so far from my usual style but I enjoy...