Tuesday 23 March 2010

Day 2 on South Beach Diet

Breakfast: 1 egg & 2 egg whites, scrambled with green onion, and a sliced tomato, instant coffee, 1% milk & stevia.

Snack: Tea with milk & stevia

Lunch: Found a container of Frog (broccili soup) in the freezer, but it was too old. I have to make a new batch soon.

So I had cucumber slices with homemade fat free hummus, seafood salad on a romaine lettuce leaf.

No headaches so far.

Snack: Tea with milk & stevia. 2tbsp of chunky peanut butter

Dinner: Chicken breast pan fried in olive oil, 2 cups roasted veggies (cauliflower, asparagus, mushrooms and garlic). Couldn't eat it all - not hungry.

Snack: 1/2 Cup soy nuts

Mild headache in evening.

Still low on veggies and need more water. Lots of energy though.

No comments:

Grungy Gretchen Flip-Thru

This is a flip-through of a recently completed journal of mine. I call it GG (grungy Gretchen), it is so far from my usual style but I enjoy...