Wednesday 24 March 2010

Day 3 on the Beach

I had to get up several times last night to use the bathroom even though I did not drink THAT much water. After one trip at 4am, I felt wide awake and had a hard time getting back to sleep.

Eventually got up at 7:30am and actually felt quite rested which is new for me.

Breakfast: 1 egg & 2 egg whites, sliced whole tomato, 2 pcs ham bacon, 5 oz tomato juice. Coffee, 1% milk & stevia.

Snack: Soy nuts

Lunch: 2 pcs deli ham with a smear of light mayo and pickle spears rolled up, 2 cups red-leaf & romaine salad w/ EVOO & balsamic, and a boiled egg.

Snack: 1 pc of deli ham, 2 oz tomato juice,

Dinner: Crack slaw (ground beef & cabbage dish - not bad).

Snack: 1 cup 1% milk, tea, stevia & milk

It's weird, the mayo actually tasted sweet to me today - same mayo I always use.

No comments:

Grungy Gretchen Flip-Thru

This is a flip-through of a recently completed journal of mine. I call it GG (grungy Gretchen), it is so far from my usual style but I enjoy...