Monday 8 March 2010

Plans for the week

I haven't yet really started The South Beach Diet. But I am making small changes heading in that direction.

This week I will:
  • Drink more water - aiming for 3 liters total
  • Use less sugar. Usually have 2 tsp in my 1 cup of coffee each day, now at 1 tsp
  • Aim for less bread overall
  • Take my Omega 3, 3 times a day
  • Get on the treadmill a couple times this week
Unrelated to weight loss, I also intend to do the following:
  • Read a couple books I have bought but put aside (The Lost Symbol by Dan Brown, & The Ultimate Happiness Prescription by Deepak Chopra)
  • Tidy my office and craft area - it is getting hard to see the table
  • Plan meals for the week (only have to do 3 nights and K is out of town on Tues night and tonight we are scrounging (each getting our own thing))
Happy Monday!

1 comment:

Gill - That British Woman said...

Kim, Check out this link: http://welshquilter.blogspot.com/2008/02/quilt-as-you-go.html
that explains the quilt as you go technique.

I am using a slightly different technique, but this is the best one I could find on the web.

Gill

Grungy Gretchen Flip-Thru

This is a flip-through of a recently completed journal of mine. I call it GG (grungy Gretchen), it is so far from my usual style but I enjoy...