Sunday 17 January 2010

Pantry Challenge - Week in review (Jan 10 - 16)

  • Sunday - BBQ oven baked ribs, roasted potato wedges & mixed green salad.
  • Monday - K had leftover ribs, J had homemade Mac & cheese from the freezer, and I had ??? I also made some banana chocolate chip muffins from dead bananas from the freezer.
  • Tuesday - Spaghetti with sausage sauce (meat sauce with sausage instead of ground beef), garlic bread
  • Wednesday -I didn't feel like cooking, so DH picked up a pizza on the way home - bad I know :( But the pizza was SO yummy :)
  • Thursday -Chicken cilantro enchiladas
  • Friday -Szechuan Noodles with Spicy Beef Sauce (I didn't have Hoisin sauce, so used this recipe to make some) DH & I loved it, kiddo not so much.
  • Saturday - Chinese Take Out - got busy making ATCs and forgot to take something out of freezer. :)

Again all from the freezer or pantry (well except the take out ;)).

1 comment:

Gill - That British Woman said...

sounds good, should have popped over for supper...LOL

Gill

Grungy Gretchen Flip-Thru

This is a flip-through of a recently completed journal of mine. I call it GG (grungy Gretchen), it is so far from my usual style but I enjoy...