Saturday 16 January 2010

Been busy making ATCs

Remember ATCs are artist trading cards - I posted about them here.

Well I have finally got my mojo back and got creative again.

This is what I have been doing the past couple days.

The first 3 are for scheduled swaps (hope my swap buddies don't read my blog).

The rest are just for fun - some are finished, some are not. I really enjoy making these as I get to see results so quickly.

(I apologize for the wonky photos - my hands shake :)




Not finished
Not finished
Not finished
Not finished
Not finished
Not finishedNot finished

What do you think? Constructive criticism always welcome.

2 comments:

Gill - That British Woman said...

Not keen on the one with the pregnant woman on, otherwise they look lovely......
Gill

Kim said...

That one is for a magazine ATC swap - had to be only images and words from magazines - so I chose babies.

Grungy Gretchen Flip-Thru

This is a flip-through of a recently completed journal of mine. I call it GG (grungy Gretchen), it is so far from my usual style but I enjoy...