Tuesday 12 January 2010

My new favorite cooking site

I found this site awhile ago and just loved looking at the all photos of luscious food.

I really don't like to cook anything from a recipe that does not have a photo - I mean I need to see what it is supposed to look like right?

So this is my new fav cooking site - Food Gawker

You can search by ingredient, such as chicken, and then simply look through all the photos until one strikes your fancy - then right-click the photo to go to the blog that has the recipe posted.

Plus I have found some amazing food blogs this way too!

Go gawk at some food now! GO!

2 comments:

Mom's Cafe Home Cooking said...

Oh my gosh Kim is that ever an amazing cooking site! I'm going to be spending hours no days exploring all the great foods there. Thanks so much for sharing the link :)

Gill - That British Woman said...

that is such a neat site, thanks for the link.

Gill

Grungy Gretchen Flip-Thru

This is a flip-through of a recently completed journal of mine. I call it GG (grungy Gretchen), it is so far from my usual style but I enjoy...