Wednesday 6 January 2010

More Notable Quotes

  • I thought I wanted a career, turns out I just wanted paychecks.

  • How is it one careless match can start a forest fire, but it takes a whole box to start a campfire?

  • Never, under any circumstances, take a sleeping pill and a laxative on the same night.

  • A computer once beat me at chess, but it was no match for me at kick boxing.

  • Whenever I fill out an application, in the part that says "If an emergency, notify:" I put "DOCTOR". What's my mother going to do?

  • The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas!

  • We have enough gun control. What we need is idiot control.

  • A diplomat is someone who can tell you to go to hell in such a way that you will look forward to the trip.

  • I like work. It fascinates me. I sit and look at it for hours.

No comments:

Grungy Gretchen Flip-Thru

This is a flip-through of a recently completed journal of mine. I call it GG (grungy Gretchen), it is so far from my usual style but I enjoy...