Wednesday 18 February 2009

Works For Me Wednesday - List Making


I am a list maker.

There I said it. I have come out - do with me what you will.

If I really want to accomplish anything, I MUST write it down.

Once it is set to paper I WILL remember it. And usually, if I remember it, I will do it.

I love to make lists. I have too many lists all over the place, on paper, in my email task files, in spreadsheets.

I love the sense of accomplishment I get when I am able to take a pen and draw a line through a completed item on my list. I'm a list geek Yes.

Now just because I make lists, doesn't mean I complete EVERYTHING on my list, some things get moved to tomorrow's list, but still I do love my lists :)

Lists work for me.

To see what works for everyone else, go here.

1 comment:

Jerri at Simply Sweet Home said...

I'm a list maker too! I make all kinds of lists on notebooks, pads, and post-its. It really helps me to stay organized and remember things.

It's amazing I don't make a list of the lists that I have to make! lol.

Grungy Gretchen Flip-Thru

This is a flip-through of a recently completed journal of mine. I call it GG (grungy Gretchen), it is so far from my usual style but I enjoy...