Tuesday 5 February 2008

Look what I made the other day...

So I was feeling crafty the other day and kind of bored with my many in-progress projects - so this is what I came up with.

I took some of my scrapbooking supplies....
Some small boxes, a couple toilet tissue tubes and the bottom of a chocolate box...
This is what I came up with - the insides look blah so I painted them white - you can see the difference in this pic.
Finished - I added pieces of cardboard to the bottoms of the
boxes to raise them different heights.
And filled

Hey it decluttered my desk a bit :)

1 comment:

Debs said...

What a fantastic idea!! Might try this with my 11 yo daughter if you dont mind? :) Debsx

Grungy Gretchen Flip-Thru

This is a flip-through of a recently completed journal of mine. I call it GG (grungy Gretchen), it is so far from my usual style but I enjoy...