Friday 1 February 2008

And the Winner Is...............!

First off I want to thank everyone who participated - all 274 of you!

2nd, I need to clear something up - I asked you all what type of chocolate (if any) you didn't like. Various responses - BUT white chocolate is NOT really chocolate - just so you know - it ain't nope nope nope! Has no actually cocoa in it (it does have cocoa butter but that doesn't count) .

Whew I am glad I got that off my chest :)

Ok Ok without further ado...............what the heck does that mean anyhow? Anyway..............................................................................................................




















The winner is.......












Rebecca is the Mom of three beautiful little girls under 5! (I snooped around her site:))

I say she really deserves a lil pampering and chocolate!

I'll be going shopping tomorrow - so check back then for a photo of what is going into the box - Rebecca if you want to be surprised - don't look!

1 comment:

heidi @ ggip said...

I have to say that I agree with you about the white chocolate! I liked the ridiculous sweetness of it when I was a kid, but not so much anymore.

Anyhow, Hi! I'm around visiting the blogs of people who entered my contest. Thanks for stopping by.

Grungy Gretchen Flip-Thru

This is a flip-through of a recently completed journal of mine. I call it GG (grungy Gretchen), it is so far from my usual style but I enjoy...