Monday 25 February 2008

Around my house.

I thought I would share some pics of some things in my home that I find special.

This was supposed to just be a picture of my living room but due to the
slowness of my camera flash - the kid was able to jump into the picture.Hall table.
Glass in my front doors.
Jar of gold buttons someone just Freecycled to me.
Part of my collection of crystals and Faeries.

More crystals and faeries.

Botanical prints, bowl of scented .....um...things...more buttons.

Friendship Angel from a friend and a lil box with mini candles inside.

Fish bowl of sea shells and marble eggs.

Glass jar of river stones.

Hutch/shelf in spare room.
The kid's new fish (an angel fish and a goldfish).
The kid playing video games.
The kid being himself.
The only plant I have that has not died yet & my salt lamp.

That's all - hope you enjoyed the tour :)

1 comment:

Debs said...

Hiya
I just love reading your blog and looking at your pictures! Your son is a reminder of my own when he was younger...full of life, full of fun!! :) Debsx

Grungy Gretchen Flip-Thru

This is a flip-through of a recently completed journal of mine. I call it GG (grungy Gretchen), it is so far from my usual style but I enjoy...