Saturday 16 February 2008

Antique Rose Quilt Finally Finished!

After several attempts at sandwiching and pinning the antique rose quilt I finally got it right.

My first attempt at machine quilting was much more difficult than I had imagined it would be.


I simply followed the lines of the quilt.


It's a good thing it will be hanging on the wall - the back looks awful :)

And here it is hung up - only with thumb tacks at the moment - ya ya I know - but it is what I had and I wasn't sure it would be staying there.


I will get put up properly later.

Oh I also finally got these put on my closet door - I had planned a different location for them - but changed my mind and put them here. Cheap Dollar store prints - but I like em :)
You can see my Value village finds on the wall next to the closet.

No comments:

Grungy Gretchen Flip-Thru

This is a flip-through of a recently completed journal of mine. I call it GG (grungy Gretchen), it is so far from my usual style but I enjoy...