Wednesday 1 September 2010

Works For Me Wednesday - CSN Stores

What works for me is CSN Stores. I have done 2 reviews for them so far. The latest review is of this Delonghi Convection Toaster Oven with Rotisserie.




We have used it to make frozen pizza, apple crisp, cheese toast, Jamaican patties, crescent roll pizza and frozen fish and chips.

The only thing it doesn't do well is toast LOL but we still have our regular toaster.

I read a bunch of reviews on it online before I ordered it and several complained about the racks not having a middle support so that when you pull them out, there is a place where they tip slightly - I don't see this as an issue at all, you pull the rack out and grab your food, you don't just leave it hanging there.

The CSN Store experience is great! My order was processed quickly and easily and the delivery (to Canada) was very quick.

I highly recommend both this toaster oven and CSN Store. Check them out at CSNStores.com.

For more Works for me Wednesday tips, pop over to We are that family.

No comments:

Grungy Gretchen Flip-Thru

This is a flip-through of a recently completed journal of mine. I call it GG (grungy Gretchen), it is so far from my usual style but I enjoy...