Thursday 2 September 2010

It's that time again...

 Update: All done! Just waiting for her arrive now. Have a great weekend everyone!


My mother in-law is coming for a visit on Friday and staying for a few days until my husband drives her to her sister's place in Ottawa. So you know what that means, right?

I have to clean my freakin house! It really needs it too - it has been neglected a bit.

So here is a list of things I have to accomplish before Friday afternoon, when she arrives.

  • Put clean sheets on guest bed - sheets were washed after my sis stayed here in July, just never made it back on the bed.
  • thoroughly clean powder room
  • thoroughly clean main bath (tub scrubbed yesterday)
  • tidy living room (mostly decluttering)
  • clean kitchen
  • declutter entrance hallway
  • guys to clear their hunting crap out of guest room
  • vacuum entire house (hubby's job :))
I suppose I should get off the computer now and get started huh?

I'll update the list later - if I have time :)

No comments:

Grungy Gretchen Flip-Thru

This is a flip-through of a recently completed journal of mine. I call it GG (grungy Gretchen), it is so far from my usual style but I enjoy...