Friday 17 September 2010

Fall TV Schedule

It is that time of year again! New and returning TV shows.

This is what my fall schedule looks like, most of these will be PVRed until I can watch them.
Most of them start next week Sept 20 and on (although Parenthood started this past week and I missed it)

Monday - 8 pm House, 9 pm The Event (new), 10 pm Hawaii 5-0 (new)
Tuesday - 8 pm Biggest Loser (new season), 10 pm Parenthood
Wednesday - 8 pm Lie To Me, 9 pm Law & Order SVU, 10 pm Law & Order LA (new)
Thursday - 8 pm Bones, 9 pm CSI, 10 pm The Mentalist
Friday - 8 pm Medium, 9 pm CSI: NY

What will you be watching?

1 comment:

Gill - That British Woman said...

that's funny I do not watch any of those programmes you listed.

I amy watch Dancing With The Stars, as I saw the repeat show last night and thought it was okay.

I watch Survivor, and American's Next Top Model (Sunday's show), but other than Coronation Street, don't really watch anything else on a must see basis.

Gill

Grungy Gretchen Flip-Thru

This is a flip-through of a recently completed journal of mine. I call it GG (grungy Gretchen), it is so far from my usual style but I enjoy...