Monday 20 September 2010

1st night of Fall TV

Ok so I PVRed the season premiere of House, I'll watch that tomorrow.

Watched The Event...Oh my god was that annoying! They kept jumping the timeline, now it's 11 days earlier, then 13 months prior, then present day, then 5 minutes before present day...KNOCK IT OFF! It is LOST all over again. I will not be watching this again.

Hawaii Five-0 was not bad. Of course I love it just because Alex O'Loughlin is so freakin HOT! I was so disappointed when his previous show Moonlight was canceled.




Ya I could watch this guy in pretty much any show :)
His voice is hot too which is odd because it really isn't his voice. He is actually Australian or something and has an accent. Drives me nuts when I find out actors don't sound like I think they do.

Huge Laurie of House - that was just shocking the first time I heard his real voice. So many of fav actors have fake voices - disappointing. Simon Baker of the Mentalist has an accent as well.

Tomorrow is the new season of the Biggest Loser and then Parenthood.
J's soccer team is in the semi finals, playing tomorrow night at 6pm.

1 comment:

Gill - That British Woman said...

I find tv sucks at the moment, and am constantly wondering why we pay almost $90 a month for it, through Bell!!

Gill

Grungy Gretchen Flip-Thru

This is a flip-through of a recently completed journal of mine. I call it GG (grungy Gretchen), it is so far from my usual style but I enjoy...