Monday 12 October 2009

Happy Thanksgiving Canada!

We did our turkey dinner yesterday since I don't like cooking a big meal and making a big mess the day before I have to go back to work.

I don't much care for turkey but DH does so I made a small turkey, a small ham, sausage stuffing, mashed potatoes, corn and gravy.

At about 2am Sunday morning, DS woke up not feeling well. He had a headache, stomach ache and a fever of 101. I spent most of the night up with him. He continued to feel crappy all day Sunday and didn't even eat Thanksgiving dinner.

Today, he still have the fever and headache. We both may be home tomorrow too if he doesn't improve.

At least I don't have to worry about dinner tonight - leftovers.

We are cuddled on the couch (DS, Peanut & I) watching Babe. DS has never seen it before.
Laundry can wait until later.

No comments:

Grungy Gretchen Flip-Thru

This is a flip-through of a recently completed journal of mine. I call it GG (grungy Gretchen), it is so far from my usual style but I enjoy...