Friday 2 October 2009

Lazy Friday

I am enjoying a nice lazy day off before the usual busy weekend and then back to work. J also has the day off today due to a PA day.

I am sitting on my new comfy sofa cuddled in my recently finished striped blanket (still need to weave in the ends), with my puppy in her lil bed next to me and a homemade cafe mocha (instant coffee with chocolate syrup added in :)).

It is pretty cool out today and we are trying to avoid putting on the heat as long as possible. It is currently 18C (64F) inside so not too bad, just need slippers, sweaters and blankies :)

I may get off the couch today and do some of the many things on my To Do list...then again I may not :) I have a library book I have yet to start.

Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

Gill - That British Woman said...

We have our heat on, but with having the fire on as well, the heating is hardly coming on at all. Just love this fireplace!!

By the way your day sounds so perfect!!

Gill

Grungy Gretchen Flip-Thru

This is a flip-through of a recently completed journal of mine. I call it GG (grungy Gretchen), it is so far from my usual style but I enjoy...