Monday 18 May 2009

I like this quote

An intellectual says a simple thing in a hard way.
An artist says a hard thing in a simple way.
-Charles Bukowski



I am definitely an artist :)



Being a technical writer I encounter many other writers who consider themselves intellectuals because they can make plain language sound foreign. :) I guess some people like that blank look on my face when I have no clue what they are rambling on about.

The main thing in I do in my line of work is make things simple to understand. I don't use 20 words when 10 will suffice. Simple and to the point.

I hope I am working with other artists at my new job tomorrow - I can't handle intellectuals on a Tuesday after a long weekend :)

No comments:

Grungy Gretchen Flip-Thru

This is a flip-through of a recently completed journal of mine. I call it GG (grungy Gretchen), it is so far from my usual style but I enjoy...