Tuesday 25 November 2008

Peanut meet snow

We got our first snowfall that actually stayed on the ground, on Tuesday last week. About an inch.

J took Peanut out to explore.
She wasn't too sure about it.

Then she licked it...and hasn't stopped licking it yet.

On Wednesday we got even more snow (now about 4 inches). She was really unsure of that - most of her legs were covered. She did not want to squat and do her business. Plus she was too busy licking it. When it rains she licks the ground. Now she licks the snow. Yes we give her enough water :)

After her hopping from leg to leg and shivering, I took her back inside to put her booties on. She doesn't much care for these, but seemed to tolerate them since her feet were no longer as cold.

I can't wait to see what happens when it REALLY snows :)

No comments:

Grungy Gretchen Flip-Thru

This is a flip-through of a recently completed journal of mine. I call it GG (grungy Gretchen), it is so far from my usual style but I enjoy...