Monday 10 November 2008

Hi I'm still alive

I have been having blogger block. Have nothing to blog about. Can't think of anything...nadda.

The diet this week is not going as well as last week. Doing pretty much the same thing but I think I gained a pound. My body has decided it doesn't like to lose weight - after one meesly week! I've not giving up, but I don't expect much from tomorrow's weigh in.

I have been Stumbling the interweb this evening (finding ALL kinds of cooking websites with delicious looking food that is making dieting difficult...I should probably stop that huh?).

Anyway, this is one site I found that I found interesting? weird? both?

Canned bacon - they'll put anything in cans these days!



I read another couple books recently.

All we ever wanted was everything by Janelle Brown.
A decent book, easy to get into and held my interest. I little predictable at times, but I'd still recommend it.

The Bone Garden by Tess Gerritsen.
A woman finds a skeleton in her garden. Flipping between 1830 and current day, the mystery of whose body it is, unfolds. Easy read, lots of details, lots of twists in the plot. I'd recommend it.

Until next time :)

No comments:

Grungy Gretchen Flip-Thru

This is a flip-through of a recently completed journal of mine. I call it GG (grungy Gretchen), it is so far from my usual style but I enjoy...