Saturday 15 November 2008

Camping Supplies



I know it is almost winter, so what am I doing thinking about camping right? Well, to get a decent spot at Provincial parks in Canada you really do need to book early - they fill up fast.

Before the kid was born, DH and I used to camp most weekend each summer. We had a couple Rubbermaid totes filled with all all our camping gear that we just threw in the car each weekend. Then when kiddo came along, the list of items required about tripled, so we stopped going.

I would really like to get back into camping. we had planned to go this past summer, but somehow just never got around to it.

We have most of the camping gear we need, but if there is anything we don't have, we will definitely find it at Adventure Gear.

This mosquito net looks pretty cool. There is nothing worse than a mosquito buzzing around you at night is there?

This place literally has pretty much everything you would ever need for camping or outdoor adventures.

They also have some really cool watches.

If you just aren't into camping, many of the items found at Sierra Adventure Gear would make great gifts for all those hard to buy for men in your life.

Check it out!

No comments:

Grungy Gretchen Flip-Thru

This is a flip-through of a recently completed journal of mine. I call it GG (grungy Gretchen), it is so far from my usual style but I enjoy...