Wednesday 12 November 2008

Too funny

While I am pretty sure this fake, it is still funny. Borrowed from http://uncommonpics.com.

Click pictures to see larger image.


This one is from Engrish.com - I can spend hours there (and have) way too funny!



An some from LOLCATS

funny pictures of cats with captions
more animals


cat
more animals

cat
more animals

cat
more animals

And from LOLDOGS

funny-dog-pictures-with-captions-not-gonna-end-well
see more puppies

funny-dog-pictures-with-captions-wtf-mom
see more puppies

funny-dog-pictures-with-captions-thx-4-picture
see more puppies

funny-dog-pictures-with-captions-lick-socket
see more puppies

funny-dog-pictures-with-captions-inbred
see more puppies

No comments:

Grungy Gretchen Flip-Thru

This is a flip-through of a recently completed journal of mine. I call it GG (grungy Gretchen), it is so far from my usual style but I enjoy...