Tuesday 17 June 2008

Works For Me Wednesday - Email Calendar



I use Microsoft Outlook as my email application. It has this cool calendar that I can enter all my Dr. appts, dentist appts, birthdays, dates that bills are due, kid's soccer practice and game schedule, all kinds of things actually.

And the best part?.....It reminds me of those things with this little pop up message. I can even hit snooze on the pop up if I am not able to do the task right away. I can set the reminder anywhere from 15 minutes before to 3 days before.

I never forget anything anymore. I even use it to remind me to post for WFMW!

I'm not sure how many other email applications include calendars, but it is definitely worth checking out.

For more great tips - check out Rocks in my Dryer.

No comments:

Grungy Gretchen Flip-Thru

This is a flip-through of a recently completed journal of mine. I call it GG (grungy Gretchen), it is so far from my usual style but I enjoy...